AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. It costs you NOTHING! After you set it up it is automatic. Just go to...
Here's how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials (log in) or set up an Amazon account if you don't already have one.
- Choose a charitiable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice.
- Select your charity: Assisting Deaf Adults To Participate Totally
- Start shopping!
What is Kroger Community Rewards?
Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do everyday. Once you link your card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, you will need to ensure you have a Plus Card linked to your account. Then, select an organization.
Please note, a Plus Card is required for the Kroger Community Rewards program so that your transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
How do I select an organization to support?
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your digital account.
- Search for your organization.
- Enter the name or NPO number of the organization that you wish to support... KY-ADAPT; CW561
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click "Save".