KyADAPT is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency. We operate and are funded through the generosity of individual donations, a small, but dedicated group of part-time consultants and very supportive volunteers. If you believe as we do, that deaf and hard of hearing people, regardless of their abilities/disabilities, have the right to full communication, we welcome you to be a part of this amazing organization.
Read on to learn more about…
- how we raise money for the clients and the program;
- how the simple use of Kroger Gift Cards can help;
- how you can donate to this very worthy cause with money, in-kind donation and/or as a volunteer;
- opportunities to volunteer either directly with the clients or behind-the-scenes in other ways; and
- how you can make us stronger by becoming a KyADAPT member.
If you have other suggestions on how you might be able to support independent living for our clients, please contact us! We’re always learning and growing!